Wednesday 4 May 2011

Nicole Seah Saga: censored

Wah seh, I got alot alot alot of hits, traffic cannot take it liao.. but I received a email from someone claiming to be his uni classmate.

Dear blogger,

I am writing in response to the fact that you are right, Nicole Seah does not stay in Tampines. As below, I am representing Nicole Seah's classmate in university as well as many friends together.

 I would like to talk about her character. In school, she is obnoxious little bxxt that feel she is high and mighty, especially with the fact. I am also with the campus observer and we have to do that as part of the module. We are all equals in school yet she feels that because she is in the university scholarship program, she is better then us. Initially we would not want to make any comments about her, as this would amount to "character assassination", and we are all unhappy with the incumbants right now. However, this is not "masak masak" as she states it, she portray herself in a hypocritical manner, that she is "Weak and innocent", when the fact she is a bxxx bxxxstabbing qxxxn. I am writing this email to you because as much as we hate the current administration, I would not want her to step up as an MP, from experience, we have seen that she has wild ambitions and cannot phantom the fact that she will get into a position of national interest.

The last straw came when we now saw that she acts like she is heartlander when the fact is that she does not stay in Tampines, much less for the past "12 years" as she claims. She has all the while been staying in Siglap area. Editors, please check her IC to verify the validity of my statements. If it is true, then you can trust the rest of my statements. We are not sour grapes as we have now all graduated and are doing well it our respective fields. And if it false, we would gladly retract the statements. We are political apatites, so let us be heard for once.

Please remove my name and contact details if you decide to publish. As I cannot access the Txxx Rxxxx website due to the fact that it is down, I cannot send to them. If you may.


Yours Sincerely,
xxxxxsx

Censored abit, dun wan too many chor lor words

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry, reposting with some amendments to sound more neutral :)

    hi hi,

    i read the letter and i'm just wondering if this person is really from the Campus Observer? there are a few big mistakes made that shouldn't be the case.

    1. "phantom" vs "fathom" - the first one means something like an apparition or ghost or illusion, while the second one means imagine. The wrong usage of this word is kind of unlikely for someone who claims to be from an online editorial medium.

    2. "incumbant" vs "incumbent" - assuming that this person did 6 months with the campus observer, shouldn't the word "incumbent" be a very familiar word used in many articles? How can this type of glaring mistake be made then?

    3. "political apatites" - i don't claim to be a political genius (my awareness and interest was only sparked recently), so i went to google this term. I thought it was some chim thing that was beyond my understanding. however, the word "apatites" actually means crystal / mineral (those chemical composition of materials thingy). so obviously, "political apatites" doesn't make sense. maybe the person meant to say "political apartheid"? I'm not sure exactly, but my point is, isn't this another big mistake?

    just my two cents' worth. happy voting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just because people don't want to talk to you or "hue" you, then she is bXXX meh?? You sound just like that soldier in UK whining about Catherine Middleton not talking to him, Obviously, that soldier got removed from the squad, and you, aiya...who cares.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think if what you claimed is correct, then you should be brave and be ready to take full responsibility for what you wrote. My name is Lee Wei Lieh, I do not hide behind the computer and make accusation about other people's character.

    ReplyDelete